Thursday, September 07, 2006

And some more............



This is a sketch i made when i was on my vacation to Himalyas , this place is known as Kullu ,kind a market place ,but was closed on that particular day.Later i converted it digitally in flash and photoshop and also added some more objects.This sketch was hardly made in 15 mins .I like sketching very much so i hardly go anywere without a sketch book ,pencils and color box. I guess most of the animators are like this only.But i really have a great pleasure sketching
anywere and anything and at anytime.


6 Comments:

Blogger Gattina said...

Me too ! Especially on beaches, swimming pools and Pubs ! There you can scetch the people at the very best. But I use sketches only for my paintings. I paint in acrylic perhaps you saw some of my cat paintings in the cat blog although I don't scetch them at the above mentioned places ! For sketching a cat you have to be very quick, even when they sleep, suddenly the tail is on the other side ! I mostly take photos of them.
Thanks for your comments in my blog, hope you will visit me again ! Cheers,

2:59 AM  
Blogger Roberto Ferrari said...

hi paridhi...
this is a very cool scketch...it's great and i love your coloured..very good !!!

i'm very tired, so now i want to be on the himalyas...

ciao ciao

roby

4:27 AM  
Blogger Roberto Ferrari said...

uhmmm sorry for my bad english...

i would like to be on himalayans....

roby

5:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Paridhi,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for commenting on my cat, Tarzan.

I really enjoyed looking through your blog. You have a lot of talent both in drawing from life (architecture) and in drawing animation. I love LOVE LOVE the animated cats. I can tell that you have good powers of observation.

Keep blogging!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Em said...

Nice work!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

I love this piccy,great work !!!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home